Please read carefully before starting
Part I: How This Process Works
- You MUST reside in Grays Harbor or Pacific Counties.
a. Not sure whether you live in Grays Harbor or Pacific Counties?.
b. Outside Grays Harbor or Pacific Counties and need energy assistance? Try www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/ocs/liheap/.
c. You MUST schedule an appointment for the location determined appropriate under the Zip Code List.
- You cannot have received energy assistance since October 1, 2015.
- You must be income eligible: Click here for Household Size and Income chart.
Part II: Getting an appointment
- Appointments are scheduled on a first come first serve basis (for heating assistance ONLY on this web site). If you need help with anything other than heating, you must call the CCAP office closest to your home. Click here to find the office that serves your area.
- You have 15 minutes to complete this portion to secure your appointment.
- You will need to fill in: total number of people in the household, your name, address, phone number and All income from the 3 months prior to the month of your appointment. You will want to have all required information available before continuing, as the 15-minute clock will start when you click on the "Begin the application process" button.
- Fill out required boxes and then click "get an appointment button."
- When you complete the application and it is determined that you MAY qualify you will be prompted to select an appointment location and a time period from the online calendar.
- If you want to make an appointment for someone other than yourself you MUST have all of their necessary information available before beginning the application process.
- There are seven possible CCAP locations to choose from:
COASTAL COMMUNITY ACTION PROGRAM (GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY) at 117 East Third Street, Aberdeen WA 98520 (CCAP )
ELMA OUTREACH at 600 WEST MAIN STREET, ELMA WA 98541 (FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH)
EMERGENCIES at 117 East Third Street, Aberdeen WA 98520 (EMERGENCIES)
PACIFIC COUNTY OUTREACH (LONG BEACH) at 9610 SANDRIDGE ROAD, LONG BEACH WA 98631 (PACIFIC COUNTY PUD #2)
PACIFIC COUNTY OUTREACH (RAYMOND) at 324 JACKSON AVENUE, RAYMOND WA 98557 (RAYMOND SENIOR CENTER)
PARA PERSONAS DE HABLA HISPANA QUE NO TIENEN UN INTÉRPRETE DISPONIBLE at 117 EAST THIRD STREET, ABERDEEN WA 98520 (Spanish)
RESCHEDULE DAY at 117 EAST THIRD STREET , ABERDEEN WA 98520 (RESCHEDULE DAY)
Questions or Problems
- For questions that haven't been answered click - Frequently Asked Questions.
- If you have any other questions please contact:
Coastal Community Action Program
117 East Third Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)533-5100 or (800)828-4883