Please read carefully before starting
Part I: How This Process Works
- You MUST reside in Grays Harbor or Pacific Counties.
a. Not sure whether you live in Grays Harbor or Pacific Counties?.
b. Outside Grays Harbor or Pacific Counties and need energy assistance? Try www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/ocs/liheap/.
c. You MUST schedule an appointment for the location determined appropriate under the Zip Code List.
- You cannot have received energy assistance since October 1, 2013.
- You must be income eligible: Click here for Household Size and Income chart.
Part II: Getting an appointment
- Appointments are scheduled on a first come first serve basis (for heating assistance ONLY on this web site). If you need help with anything other than heating, you must call the CCAP office closest to your home. Click here to find the office that serves your area.
- You have 15 minutes to complete this portion to secure your appointment.
- You will need to fill in: total number of people in the household, your name, address, phone number and All income from the 3 months prior to the month of your appointment. You will want to have all required information available before continuing, as the 15-minute clock will start when you click on the "Begin the application process" button.
- Fill out required boxes and then click "get an appointment button."
- When you complete the application and it is determined that you MAY qualify you will be prompted to select an appointment location and a time period from the online calendar.
- If you want to make an appointment for someone other than yourself you MUST have all of their necessary information available before beginning the application process.
- There are six possible CCAP locations to choose from:
COASTAL COMMUNITY ACTION PROGRAM (GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY) at 117 East Third Street, Aberdeen WA 98520 (CCAP )
ELMA OUTREACH (EAST GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY) at 600 WEST MAIN STREET, ELMA WA 98520 (FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH)
EMERGENCIES at 117 EAST THIRD ST, ABERDEEN WA 98520 (EMERGENCIES)
LONG BEACH OUTREACH (SOUTH PACIFIC COUNTY) at 9610 Sandridge Rd. (LONG BEACH PUD #2), LONG BEACH WA 98631 (PUD AUDITORIUM BUILDING)
RAYMOND OUTREACH (NORTH PACIFIC COUNTY) at 324 Jackson Street, RAYMOND WA 98577 (Pacific County Senior Center)
RESCHEDULE DAY at 117 EAST THIRD ST, ABERDEEN WA 98520 (CCAP RESCHEDULE)
Questions or Problems
- For questions that haven't been answered click - Frequently Asked Questions.
- Additional appointment locations and times can be made by calling Coastal Community Action Program at:
(360)533-5100 or (800)828-4883
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. We are closed from lunch from 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm.